Violating or attempting to violate the rules may lead to a temporary suspension of characters and accounts. In severe cases the removal or modification of character skills, attributes and belongings, as well as the permanent removal of characters and accounts without any compensation may be considered. The sanction is based on the seriousness of the rule violation and the previous record of the player. It is determined at the sole discretion of Voidcore and can be imposed without any previous warning.
- Offensive name Names that are insulting, racist, sexually related, drug-related, harassing or generally objectionable.
- Invalid name format Names that contain parts of sentences (except for guild names, nonsensical combinations of letters
- Name containing forbidden advertising Names that advertise brands, products or services of third parties, content which is not related to the game.
- Spamming Excessively repeating identical or similar statements.
- Forbidden advertising Advertising brands, products or services of third parties, content which is not related to the game.
- Violating language restriction Non-English statements in boards and channels where the use of English is explicitly required.
- Disclosing personal data of others Disclosing personal data of other people.
- Supporting Rule Violation Statements that support, incite, announce or imply a violation of the rules.
- Bug abuse Exploiting obvious errors of the game instead of reporting them to the Game Master.
- Using unofficial software to play Manipulating the official client program or using additional software to play the game.
- Using multiple clients It is noy allowed to use more than one client at the same time.
- Impersonating a Game Master
- Pretending to be a Game Master Pretending to be a representative of Voidcore or to have their legitimation or powers.
- Slandering or agitating against Voidcore Publishing clearly wrong information about or calling a boycott against Voidcore or its services.
- False information to the Game Master Intentionally giving wrong or misleading information to the Game Master in reports about rule violations, complaints, bug reports or support requests.
- Legal issues
- Account trading or sharing Offering account data to other players, accepting other players' account data or allowing other players to use your account.
- Hacking Stealing other players' account or personal data.
- Attacking Voidcore service Attacking, disrupting or damaging the operation of the Voidcore server, the game or any other part of Voidcore's services.
- Violating law or regulations Violating any applicable law or rights of third parties.
- Payments Chargeback or paypal dispute will lead to account deletion, and your paypal account will be banned from any further purchases.
These rules may be changed at any time. All changes will be announced in the news section.